That is so cute! I'm impressed that he has the words down as well as the tune! What sweet kids :)
Hummm.... A young singer following in his grandma's footsteps! It is great you caught this on video.
That is SO fun!! Check our blog out at nateandmags.blogspot.com
That is adorable. My matthew isn't quite to the singing point yet. I loved it. I'll send you an invite to my blog.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That is so cute! I'm impressed that he has the words down as well as the tune! What sweet kids :)
Hummm.... A young singer following in his grandma's footsteps! It is great you caught this on video.
That is SO fun!! Check our blog out at nateandmags.blogspot.com
That is adorable. My matthew isn't quite to the singing point yet. I loved it. I'll send you an invite to my blog.
Post a Comment