Sunday, October 11, 2009

A few weeks in review

Fun Playgroup at the Harvey Dee Matthis Park





Soccer Tots
Matthew and some friends have been going to something called Soccer Tots where they do a variety of fun games just to get some exercise and get the wiggles out. They do anything from kicking the soccer ball to hitting Mommy with swimming noodles to kicking over and picking up cones to running bases, playing catch, blowing bubbles, going down slides, and all within an hour once a week. We've really enjoyed it.





Matthew did a pretty nice job folding these washcloths. I was impressed. I don't know that the nice job is so much a result of Mommy's instruction as it is Matthew's personal need to do things just so. I only showed him how to do it once or twice.


1 comment:

Shalae said...

That little soccer place is the coolest idea ever! I need a place like that for Ella :) And, Matthew folding laundry?!? Teach them early, I say. Great job! Cute kids!

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones