
Brent and Janae got married on August 14th, 2004 in the Portland, Oregon Temple--thus began the Brent and Janae Pickett family. Olivia came along the following year on July 6th and Matthew was born two years later on June 27th. We live in Provo, Utah and are members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. We have a fabulous ward and great neighbors and have loved these past few years here. Brent finished his undergrad at BYU in Chemical Engineering and will graduate with a Ph.D in Chemical Engineering this August. After that, we'll see where we end up--we're still on the job hunt.




4 comments:
What a fabulous blog and what a wonderful little family!! Love you guys, Nannie
Is is so much fun having a blog? It turned out great! I'll be blog stalking :)
Yippeeee! I love blogs. Keep them coming! Oh- I have another ton of clothes to send to you for your kids.
Has it really been 4 years? Wow. I find that hard to believe. Three weeks of dating into four years of marriage... Not a bad return on your investment. :)
Post a Comment