Love your slideshow, Nae! I liked your sub titles. I tried to guess what you would put on them. We think alike. I guessed "Swing Kids". Thanks so much for a delightful visit. Maman'
I didn't know you guys braved the wide open road with two toddlers! You are brave! When you wrote you took a lot of potty breaks, does that mean that Olivia is using the toilet? I can't wait for Ella to be potty trained. It's pretty sad when every morning I bring down 4-6 dirty diapers between the two kids. :) Glad you had a good trip.
2 comments:
Love your slideshow, Nae! I liked your sub titles. I tried to guess what you would put on them. We think alike. I guessed "Swing Kids". Thanks so much for a delightful visit. Maman'
I didn't know you guys braved the wide open road with two toddlers! You are brave! When you wrote you took a lot of potty breaks, does that mean that Olivia is using the toilet? I can't wait for Ella to be potty trained. It's pretty sad when every morning I bring down 4-6 dirty diapers between the two kids. :) Glad you had a good trip.
Post a Comment