Monday, August 18, 2008

Our graduate



Brent got his Ph.D. last Thursday and Friday (technically I don't know which day, but I don't think it matters). Mom and Dad Pickett came down to celebrate with us, and it was a lot of fun. We're all really proud of him and his accomplishment.

5 comments:

LittleFamilyJL said...

Congratulations Brent! First of all, I didn't know (or remember) that you were working on your PhD until Joel told me a while ago. Second of all I didn't know you were graduating already. That is great! Congratulations!

Baxter said...

Wow, congratulations. We'll start calling you Dr. Pickett. What are your plans from here?
-Baxter

Shalae said...

Congrats, Brent and Janae! I know you have worked so hard! I am sure you are BOTH glad to have that part of your life behind you. Good luck with the job hunt!

P.S. I can't believe my little brother is Dr. Pickett. I feel old.

Joan said...

Congrats to Dr. Pickett! And the man makes a mean apple pie....does his talents ever stop? lol

Fichtner Family said...

Congradulations Brent! Gook Luck on the job hunt

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones