Yesterday Olivia was having a "phone conversation," using my hairclip as a phone--she was talking to the Little Mermaid Ariel. She said "Ariel, please be happy--you're a girl." Later on, "Ariel, please don't swim anymore--you're married. You wear a dress." I had to stifle a laugh. You've gotta love three-year-old talk.
Friday, August 22, 2008
Of shoes and ships and sealing wax and cabbages and kings
Yesterday Olivia was having a "phone conversation," using my hairclip as a phone--she was talking to the Little Mermaid Ariel. She said "Ariel, please be happy--you're a girl." Later on, "Ariel, please don't swim anymore--you're married. You wear a dress." I had to stifle a laugh. You've gotta love three-year-old talk.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Olivia is so funny! Quite the imagination! How's potty training going?
Going pee is pretty good, going poopoo is not bad. She refused to go #2 the first week (on the potty, that is), but she's gone the last couple days, so that's progress.
Too cute! I can finally see the Olson in Olivia! Be sure to keep a Kid Quote book or file. There will be dozens of quoteables. I gave each of the girls their cards when they left home. :-)
Post a Comment