Dad now has a gmail account so I thought we could leave a comment on your blog. We check it often to see what's new in your life, but we haven't ever had the gmail account until the mission. The military district uses google for sending and receiving information so they set up an account for Dad. When I try to set one up, it only comes up in Korean so I don't know how to proceed. Consequently, this will always be from the both of us and has the username Matthew. We have loved all your pictures and comments.
1 comment:
Dad now has a gmail account so I thought we could leave a comment on your blog. We check it often to see what's new in your life, but we haven't ever had the gmail account until the mission. The military district uses google for sending and receiving information so they set up an account for Dad. When I try to set one up, it only comes up in Korean so I don't know how to proceed. Consequently, this will always be from the both of us and has the username Matthew. We have loved all your pictures and comments.
Post a Comment