Happy Daddy
This was Olivia's first day of Sunbeams and Matthew's first day of nursery. Here is Olivia with the princess crown she got in sharing time. The theme of the month is "I am a spirit child of Heavenly Father." Incidentally I got to teach her first sharing time. I thought that was pretty cool. She didn't do too bad her first day. During opening exercises, which take place after sharing and singing time for junior primary, she did have a little too much fun wandering around and had to be escorted over and over again to her chair, but she'll get it soon enough.
Our cute little primary kids. I admit I was a little concerned that Matthew wouldn't stay in nursery after Brent and I left, but he did fantastic today, and the nursery leaders said that he had no problems. So that was great. We're really hoping this continues.
It's the big day.




4 comments:
That is a BIG day!! Hope you guys are doing well.
It is always good to see what all of you are doing down there in the Sunshine State. How quickly those little ones grow up. How wonderful it is that you get to be in primary to share these special "firsts" with your kiddies. Love you lots.
Grandpa & Grandma Pickett
Matthew looks so grown up! I'm glad that Olivia's first day as a Sunbeam went well. It's a long time for little people to sit still. There were so many Sunbeams in our ward they actually split them in to two classes, but I was able to substitute for Adriana's class. How fun that you'll get to see Olivia every week. We'll see how Adriana does next week when I'm not there.... We've got two weeks until Miriam goes in to nursery (she and the two Ella's will all be starting the same week, so they'll have their hands full). We're looking forward to being "child-free" for Sunday School and Priesthood/Relief Society. :)
Definetly a day to document! That's so fun that you get to see Olivia's first day of Sunbeams. How did Matthew like Nursery?
Post a Comment