Thursday, January 8, 2009

The Pledge of Allegiance

\

Olivia and I used to practice the Pledge of Allegiance while I was changing her diapers before she got potty trained. Mostly I did it as a distraction. I haven't really practiced it with her too much lately, but out of nowhere she started spouting it off right before dinner, so I got it on camera. She's got it almost down perfectly. We thought it was pretty cool.

4 comments:

Suzanne said...

That is really impressive!

LittleFamilyJL said...

That is awesome! Way to go Olivia! Maybe I should start quoting War & Peace to Dallin.... :)

Angie Judd said...

What an amazing little girl! And what a great mommy she has to be teaching her patriotism from a young age. :D

Katy Olson said...

Janae, That's hilarious. I'm going to have to show that to my students. They'll get a kick out if it. I sure miss hearing her little voice.

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones