Saturday, May 23, 2009

Bowling!


There is a group of moms who belong to MOPS (mothers of pre-schoolers) in this area that meets periodically to have play groups. Yesterday we went to a bowling alley/skating rink/arcade called Rocket Lanes on Panama City Beach. I'd never taken the kids bowling before, so we all had a lot of fun. They had bumper lanes complete with a ramp for the kids to push the ball down. Matthew could even heft that bowling ball--granted, it was a kid's bowling ball, but they were still pretty heavy (7 pounds, I think).


2 comments:

Shalae said...

I'm going to have to try bowling one of these days with Jayden and Ella. It looks like a lot of fun!

Suzanne said...

I've been trying to think of fun outings for this summer when preschool ends after this week. This is a good idea!

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones