Saturday, May 23, 2009

A first


This was Brent and Matthew's first father-and-son campout. Yes, it took a lot of persuasion getting me to let him go considering that Matthew isn't quite two years old, but the campout turned out great. Brent's proudest moment was when he took Matthew fishing in a pond using a cane pole and Matthew caught his very first fish. We got the picture on our phone, but have to upload it onto our computer.

Meanwhile, Olivia and I went to see a local play of Alice in Wonderland. Olivia had never gone to a play before and I was a little apprehensive about taking her at first, but she had a great time and I never had to take her out. She was pretty chatty, but she did use her quiet voice for the most part. We had a blast.

2 comments:

Shalae said...

What kind of fish is that? Proud day for you, Brent!

Brent and Janae Pickett said...

It's a crappie (pronounced "croppy.")

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones