Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Janae's trip to Longview

Brent treated me to a week's vacation--my brother Grant returned from serving a two year mission for our church to the Ghana Accra Mission, so I flew back to Portland to spend some time with my family. Brent watched the kids while I was away. He's my hero. The trip was relaxing, and a lot of fun. We were able to go to the temple and just visit. Here are a few highlights from our trip. I got a lot of shots of the greenery there. I couldn't help myself.



One lady that Grant knew made these traditional Ghanaian costumes for Olivia and Matthew. Brent and Janae have a costume as well. To be posted later.




















3 comments:

Unknown said...

The pictures you took were lovely. We are glad you had a good time with your family. It must have been wonderful seeing Grant again after all this time.

Tara said...

I can't believe Grant is that old. That must have been great being together with your family again and at the Temple. We all need little breaks from the kids once in a while. :)

Angie Judd said...

I love your family! And I love that you got to take a vacation home, kid free. How fun!

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones