Sunday, August 16, 2009
Well, it finally happened
I knew the day would come eventually--I just didn't know it would be so soon. Olivia snatched a pair of scissors out of the kitchen (unbeknownst to me), and played "pretend" hair stylist, only the cut wasn't so pretend. She sliced into her bangs mostly and the sides of her hair, so I had to chop off some of the length in the back to avoid the mullet look. That girl.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
I was wondering on SUnday :) I think you did a lovely job fixing it! I have begun to fear for Zoƫ's hair... she's getting to the age where crazy things can happen. :) isn't being a mom fun!
Oh, I would be so sad . . . Ella is getting into that mischevious stage. I have waited so long to have her have ANY type of hair. Here's crossing my fingers that she doesn't ever do that! Sorry!
that is so funny Janae. hopefully she learned her lesson...
That has happened with all of the girls so far. I don't know what it is, but we have found that headbands are really helpful in camouflaging the shorter hair. Silly, silly.
Post a Comment