Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Little Sickie


Matthew caught a cold from Mommy who probably caught it off of Olivia's preschool germs. He had a fever over the weekend, so we use a tepid washcloth to try to cool him off.

Matthew woke up at 5:45 this morning and didn't go back to bed, so by 9:45 this morning he just conked out on the couch in this position.

3 comments:

Shalae said...

It's no fun having sick kids! Hope he's feeling better soon! I like the new background. How are you surviving "the calling" with Brent being gone for meetings and in Sacrament Meetings? Hope all is well! ttyl

Suzanne said...

I love the new look of your blog. Sorry you had a sick little boy. Hope he feels better soon. What is Brent's new calling?

Brent and Janae Pickett said...

To answer your questions, Brent's in the Bishopric in our ward, and so far it hasn't been too different with his meetings. Sacraments are harder, but people have offered to sit by us and help, and getting everyone loaded up for church isn't as bad as I thought it would be so far. I really did have it good because Brent often got at least one of the kids dressed while I got ready and sometimes both. I was spoiled--what can I say?

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones