Folks, we are going to privatize our blog and would love to have you all be able to view it. If you'd like to keep up with Pickett happenings, please post your e-mail address in comments, or you can e-mail it to janaeopickett@yahoo.com.
Also, we just did a huge post, so check that out too before you leave. Thanks!
Saturday, November 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
Love the new post! We see you a lot, but it's fun to see your adventures outside of Panama City. :) We would love to see what's happenin' in your lives...here is our e-mail address.
kelilarson@mail.boisestate.edu
Hey Grandpa & I want to continue viewing your posts.
beckykpickett@yahoo.com
Sure want to keep viewing your posts!!!
cko78@comcast.net
We want to keep up with you guys! We miss you all and hope you are doing great. I cannot believe how big the kiddos are getting. They are so cute!!
m_dion13@yahoo.com
I love keeping up with you guys.
tara_payne@byu.edu
you know we love to keep up with you, LOVE your family!!!! :)
wer4everfamily@yahoo.com
:)
Post a Comment