Friday, November 19, 2010

This is a big one!

Yes, it has been too long since our last post, but better late than never, I always say. A lot has happened: my brother got married, Sissy started kindergarten, Dudie started preschool, we enjoyed Halloween, and the list goes on. We'll start with Halloween. Here are our costumes. Olivia, true to form, is Tinkerbell; Matthew is Superman!; Brent is Zorro and Janae is Queen Elizabeth--quite the eclectic group.




Here is Little Dudie demonstrating the snack prayer song for us.

Here are pictures from our trip home to Grant's wedding:

The kids in front of the Portland Temple

Cousins playing for the first time



Uncle Andrew and cousin Chad

The couple of the week: Grant and Brianne

Mommy and Sissy


Uncle Chad and cousins Ben and Annika

Uncle Chad and Uncle Stuart

Nanny and Uncle Chad


Sissy, Annika, and Aunt Pam

Uncle Keith, Aunt Sharon, Grandma Carol, Grandpa K

The two Chads

Nanny, Grandpa O and cousin Chad



Aunt Lauren and cousin Chad

Kite Festival '10










2 comments:

Maggie & Nate said...

How fun the past couple of months! So nice to catch up...that is how I feel, like something big is up to date. Congrats!

Suzanne said...

You guys look great! I loved your Halloween costumes. I would definitely like an invite to your blog once you go private: suzannesawyer@gmail.com. Thanks!

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones