We recently found employment in Janae's hometown. It will be a good move for us. I'll be working for a fire testing company called Western Fire Center, Inc. where I'll be doing a variety of fire tests. This new job required us to make the big move from Panama City, FL to Longview, WA. It took a week to travel over 3000 miles, with only one tire blow out (near Delhi, LA) and two stops at siblings houses. We arrived at our destination and moved into our new house here in Longview. Janae loves our new home. The pictures are from our trip out to Washington as well as the new home. We don't have our furniture left, so what you see is stuff that we had stuffed in our car or stuff we've borrowed from Janae's parents.

Olivia outside our hotel in Childress, TX

True Texas breakfast

Small peak near Mt. Shasta, CA

Mt. Shasta

Looking out large front window from our home

Front/living room

Fireplace in front/living room

Rest of living room

Looking out from kitchen window

Kitchen

Dining room

Dining room out to back yard/patio

Laundry room

Garage

Garage again

Back yard from patio

Back yard again

Hallway

Olivia's room

Matthew's room

Master bedroom

Front yard angled

Front yard
6 comments:
Wow, I love your house! I grew up in Oregon, so I am a northwesterner at heart always! Jealous you live up there now!
So glad you made it safely. Panama city is so sad. Every time we go down Baldwin Sophia yells "Pickett's house!" Makes us miss you even more. Te new house looks so great and so does that waffle. Gotta love Texas!
Gorgeous area and a very nice house. Glad you made it safely. We loved having you here.
Glad you made it safely to Washington. I can see why you love your new home Janae. It is beautiful there. So glad you are closer to us now. Love you guys.
What a big change! Glad you guys got there safely, and hope you and the kids are settling in nicely. I'm sure it helps to be so near grandparents. :)
We have been praying that you made it ok. Glad to see you arrived and have a beautiful house to live in...
Bryan is still wondering where Matthew is, and said "My best friend is gone forever :(
Love and miss your smiling faces
Thanks for making P.C. a better place
The
Copes
Post a Comment