Dear Mrs. Dyell and Classmates,
I miss you guys. I'm in Washington now.
It snowed yesterday and today. We had a snowball fight and made a snowman.
I live by my grandma and grandpa. I saw my great grandpa at the nursing home. He had surgery last week on his stomach.
My new school is Columbia Heights Elementary School. We are the lions. We don't wear uniforms. My teacher's name is Mrs. Bittner. She is really nice. We have 3 recesses for playground time. They are short.
I lOVE YOU GUYS. TOday Tuseday the movers are comeing to are house. Mom is gitting Donutes Today Tuseday. I love you Mrs.Dyell.I hope you had a Merry Christmas.You are so cute Mrs. Dyell.
Love,
Olivia Kay Pickett
[Olivia's mom says if you'd like to see some pictures of our trip and a lot of pictures of our new house, feel free to scroll down to the next post.]
Monday, January 16, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment