Brent's parents entered the Missionary Training Center yesterday--they're headed to do missionary work on various military bases on Seoul, Korea for a period of eighteen months. Pretty exciting, especially considering that I was also called to Seoul, Korea. We'll have lots to talk about when they get home, I'm sure.
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Missionaries
Brent's parents entered the Missionary Training Center yesterday--they're headed to do missionary work on various military bases on Seoul, Korea for a period of eighteen months. Pretty exciting, especially considering that I was also called to Seoul, Korea. We'll have lots to talk about when they get home, I'm sure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Did you get to drop them off at the MTC then?
Awe! I'm going to miss your mom and dad! You'll have to keep us updated on how they're doing!
Janae! I just saw you have a blogspot! How cool...I can keep up with ya better then. So...you are moving? Do you need any help?? I would totally love to help ya'll in any way I can...I'm not too far. Dinner, babysitting, cleaning...you name it. :D
Post a Comment