Saturday, February 14, 2009

A day at the park

This was a nice week--the weather was ideal for a day at the park. This park is fun because it has a trail around it for avid walkers. We have yet to go around it as a family. It's really quite pretty. The kids sure love to play on the playground.


Dropping sand

Wheeee!



Olivia named this dinosaur "Bello." I don't know where she got the name, but Bello he is, and both Olivia and Matthew really like riding on his back.


Matthew's pointing at Bello here.


The kids love the sand at this park. I can't say that sand is my favorite thing, but the park is a lot of fun.

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

What a fun day! I must say that I'm a little jealous of the short-sleeves and green grass. We just got re-buried by another snowstorm today.....

Tara said...

Looks like you guys are doing well and the kids are getting big, but you picked the wrong place to live if you don't really like sand. I don't really like sand either, especially all over little ones, so I sympathize.

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones