Doesn't Matthew look just like Dad here? :) This was right after our visit to ImagineIt. Little guy was bushed.
Sunday, February 22, 2009
Random Pix
We went to Atlanta this last weekend--it was a great trip. We're really glad we went. We went mostly to attend the temple, but we had a lot of fun attending a children's museum, going on a walk, going out to dinner, and just relaxing in general. Lots of fun. There are many pictures to look through, so do so at your leisure. Enjoy.



Doesn't Matthew look just like Dad here? :) This was right after our visit to ImagineIt. Little guy was bushed.
Doesn't Matthew look just like Dad here? :) This was right after our visit to ImagineIt. Little guy was bushed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Matthew does look very similar to several of the pictures I have of him sleeping! :) Sounds like you had a blast!
I mean, several pictures I have of Brent sleeping :O)
Post a Comment