It was my birthday this last week, so Brent and I went to the beach. It was a great idea--we had a blast body surfing and looking for shells. I had never tried body surfing before and I think I only did it successfully once, but it was fun trying. The sunset was gorgeous as you can see. After body surfing and shell searching we came back to the beach towel to discover this little crab on my skirt. Funny little guy--he moved really fast. I was contemplating shaking the skirt to get rid of him but when I looked down again he was gone--I looked up in time to catch his lightning quick escape.
Saturday, June 13, 2009
Birthday at the beach
It was my birthday this last week, so Brent and I went to the beach. It was a great idea--we had a blast body surfing and looking for shells. I had never tried body surfing before and I think I only did it successfully once, but it was fun trying. The sunset was gorgeous as you can see. After body surfing and shell searching we came back to the beach towel to discover this little crab on my skirt. Funny little guy--he moved really fast. I was contemplating shaking the skirt to get rid of him but when I looked down again he was gone--I looked up in time to catch his lightning quick escape.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Happy birthday! That first picture was gorgeous. How fun to live so close to the beach!
Happy Birthday Janae!
Post a Comment