
Matthew became a two-year-old officially on Saturday. It was a fun day. We finally went to Frank Brown Park, a water park on Panama City Beach, which is ideal for kids. It has a wading pool, water slides, high tower, and lots of little gadgets for kids to enjoy. It was great fun in the sun. In addition to becoming a two-year-old we decided to graduate him from a crib to a toddler bed. So far so good. He really seems to enjoy his bed, which we covered in Thomas the Train bedding. Very cute. We think of cousin Jayden whenever we see Thomas the Train.
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Matthew! That water park looks like a lot of fun! Perfect for little ones. Good job on graduating to the big boy bed. Oh, the joys of Thomas the train! I sometimes miss those days. I sure hope Lincoln is a fan too, because we have pretty much EVERY train they make :)
Can you believe our little guys are two (or almost) already? I'm impressed that you graduated Matthew to a toddler bed before you absolutely had to. Adriana was already in a "big girl bed" by the time she was this age, but I'm still clinging to the idea of having a contained toddler. We are getting bunk beds this summer, though, so we'll see how that goes.....Happy birthday to all of the Picketts (or at least three of you--I can't remember when Brent's birthday is)!
Post a Comment